Why should I join??
- Monthly educational meetings
- Knowledge and expertise shared by other members with many, many years of experience
- Monthly news letters
- Each month you have the opportunity to see a different water garden and/or Koi pond
- Reduced subscription to KOI USA magazine
- Potential discounts with participating corporate sponsors
- Learn to call your fish by their Japanese name
- Discover how to build a great pond the first time
- Learn how to nurse sick KOI back to health
- Fellowship & friendship with other water garden and Koi hobbyists
- Show off your beautiful Nishikigoi (Koi)
And the #1 reason is:
Membership in the Koi and Water Garden Club of North Texas is open to everyone who is interested in water gardening and/or Koi keeping.
Please click here to download the Koi and Water Garden Club of North Texas membership application.
Please click here to download a copy of the Koi and Water Garden Club of North Texas by-laws.
Thank you for considering to join the Koi and Water Garden Club of North Texas!!
You'll be glad you did!!